Transfer to ۽ֱ

You belong on the Bayou. Transfer home to the University of Louisiana Monroe to get a quality education on the perfectly sized campus, where professors will know your name and classmates will celebrate your success.

Click here to learn about:

-Transfer Requirements

-How to Transfer

-Transfer FAQs

-Students Earning an Associate's Degree

Transfer Requirements


Students are encouraged to apply for admission to ۽ֱ even if they do not meet the requirements. Such applications are reviewed on an individual basis to determine the likelihood of the applicant’s success at ۽ֱ. Please contact ۽ֱ’s Office of Admissions at 318-342-7777 to discuss your application’s review. If the student is not admitted after a review, the applicant may submit an ڴǰ.

How to Transfer

1. Create an.

Applicants will need to,which is needed toaccess and/or check the status of your application. Please keep the username/password you create for future reference. If you already have created a ۽ֱ Admissions Account, simplyand apply.

2. Create Application.

The admissions application takes less than 10 minutes to complete. You will need to provide demographic and personal information, academic plans, and any high schools and/or colleges or universities you have previously and/or currently attending. All information you provide is encrypted and transmitted to ۽ֱ in a secure manner. There is a non-refundable $20 application fee for undergraduate U.S. applicants. Application fees are waived for active U.S. military personnel, U.S. military veterans and their immediate family. ۽ֱ accepts MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express.

3. Submit your transcripts.

For faster service, ۽ֱ accepts e-scripts. Please usedocman@ulm.eduas the recipient. If e-script is not an option at your prior institution, you may send by mail to:

University of Louisiana Monroe
Office of Admissions
700 University Avenue
Monroe, LA 71209

Each applicant must submitofficialtranscripts from all colleges or universities attended.

Official transcripts are sent directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope or electronically. If a transcript indicates that classes are in progress, the transcript will be deemed incomplete. Once the classes have been completed, another official transcript will need to be provided.

4. Once admitted, check your student email account. Regularly check your new "" student email account for important information regarding financial aid, login credentials, advising, and more. If you need help logging into your email account, please call ۽ֱ's Help Desk at 318-342-3333.

4. Submit immunization forms.After you have been admitted for 24 hours,you will have access to the Medicat portal to submit your immunization documentation.Click here for more information. Online students must also submit these forms.

Transfer FAQs

Who can I talk to about transferring to ۽ֱ?

Our friendly employees are here to help you transfer to ۽ֱ. Emailtransfer@ulm.eduanytime of day or call Ace's Place at 318-342-7777 during open hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 - 11:30 a.m.

Are scholarships offered to transfer students?

Yes. For details on.

Will my credits transfer?

The ۽ֱ Office of Admissionswill send your transcripts to the Student Success Center where they will evaluate them to transfer as many credits as possible. Use the following resources to make estimates for which credits will transfer while our staff looks at your individual transcripts:

Will my financial aid from FAFSA follow me to ۽ֱ?

Students who are transferring to ۽ֱ need to add ۽ֱ to their FAFSA for that appropriate year. Our school code is 002020. If you are enrolling for Spring 2024, you would make this correction to the 2023-2024 FAFSA. This can take up to two weeks for ۽ֱ to process.

Students will also need to contact their school they are transferring from and make sure they cancel any pending aid that ۽ֱ will need to apply for the appropriate term.

What if I cannot come for the term I applied for?

If you apply for a term and do not enroll/attend, you will need to submit a new admissions application for the new term.

Students Earning an Associate's Degree

Students who have earned a transferrable associate's degree (AA, AALT, AS, AGS or ASLT) from an accredited institution are eligible for transfer to ۽ֱ. For more information on transferring to ۽ֱ with an associate's degree, click here.

Students Earning an Associate's Degree